This man pictured above is one of the best things that could have ever happened to me. It was because of his gentleman charm that made me want to go on a second date with him and I am so grateful that it did. I probably wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for how much respect he showed me on that first date. I remember just having this amazing feeling of refreshment at how he had treated me compared to all my other dates. He made me feel like I was a truly special. When I got home from our date that night I remember talking to my roommate about whether or not I wanted to go out on another date with him. It was weird because usually after a first date I could tell whether I liked the guy or not. With Eric I didn't really know if I liked him, but he seemed like such a genuinely good guy that I decided that I would like to go on another date to see if I could see myself dating him.
I'm so glad that I went on that second and third date. It was after I got home from my third date that I realized that I really liked this guy. More than I had ever liked anyone I had dated before. It's been almost two years now, a marriage later, and a baby on the way and there is not one day that goes by without me thinking how much I love this man. He is truly better than any man that I could have ever dreamed up to marry. He really is my other half. I love him so much and am so happy to spend eternity with him. I hope that one day Gen grows up and finds someone just as wonderful as him to marry. I LOVE YOU, ERIC!
Ahhhh. So cute.
ReplyDeleteI hope so, too...
ReplyDelete