Monday, July 2, 2012

Girls Camp=New Ride

I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Girls Camp for the second year in a row.  It was very spiritual and definitely a testimony builder for both myself and the girls, but it didn't start out so well. I have to start off by telling you that our main vehicle is a 2006 Suzuki Forenza that I bought before my husband and I had ever met.  Well I had packed all my stuff into the trunk and had gone over and picked up two girls to head up to girls camp on tuesday morning.  That is where the disaster began.  Our campsite for our stake is in Beaver Ridge past Park City, so we started up Parley's Canyon.  I was almost to the top of Parley's summit when all of a sudden the check engine light came on and the car completely died.  I was able to make it onto the shoulder barely.  Well the car refused to start after that.  Luckily the girls were able to catch rides with others in my ward and I was able to catch a ride to Park City to wait for my husband and in-laws to come and tow the vehicle.  We got the car back to our house and my husband started working on it that night but could not get it to start even after replacing the fuel pump.  We went and looked at a vehicle that night to see about getting another vehicle because we had been already planning on getting something before then anyways and didn't find anything.  Well I went to girls camp the next morning and stayed the next couple of days and after coming home went searching some more.  Well enter our new vehicle the 2008 Dodge Nitro.  I completely love it and think that it will be a good vehicle for us for the next few years...that being said do you want to buy a Suzuki Forenza?

No comments:

Post a Comment